At INTEGRITAS we pride ourselves in providing unique solutions in an exemplary manner. Our services evolve to address the changes in fiscal and economic operating realities.
Audit and Assurance
We strongly believe that auditing is more than the mere verification of figures. Through our risk and process oriented audit approach, we identify risks and raise the awareness of those to our clients. We provide solutions for arising issues and challenges. Being an official Registered Auditor, INTEGRITAS in Cyprus is your leading partner for financial audit assignments.
Our services in the field include:
- Performing statutory audit in accordance with International Standards on Auditing
- Performing specific purpose audits
- Performing audit investigations
- Providing due diligence services
Accounting & financial reporting
INTEGRITAS recognizes the importance of forecasting and budgeting, controlling and reporting for any enterprise. Those are useful tools which facilitate the strategic planning process. Information which is usually processed for the fulfillment of the aforementioned functions is based on accurate book-keeping and accounting methodologies. In the light of this we can assist clients with:
- Preparation of computerized accounting records in multiple currencies (Book-keeping and maintaining basic accounting records)
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Preparation of statutory financial statements based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Preparation of budgets and variance reports against actual
- Providing technical accounting advice
Business Advisory & Internal Audit
In an ever dynamic environment, the companies must permanently adjust and anticipate changes in order to remain competitive.
Facing these challenges, sometimes the organisation and operating procedures are not in line with the strategic, operational and financial objectives. The risks of control loss, failures or control gaps are therefore higher.
In the light of the above our professionals assist clients with the:
- Evaluation of the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of their internal procedures and processes
- Evaluation of internal systems to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies’ requirements
- Preparation of internal audit reports for management use and for internal audit committees
- Exercise of special investigations including Fraud investigations upon clients’ requests
- Evaluation of compliance with Laws, regulations and standards
- Support in the implementation and review of Internal Control Systems
Local & International Tax
INTEGRITAS can provide your organization with scalable, flexible, and cost-efficient options to address shifts in your tax compliance support needs. Our tax compliance framework addresses the needs of organizations of various sizes and complexity. We have invested heavily in standardized processes tools to offer organizations high-quality, cost-effective tax compliance services
Moreover, we have the tax advisor’s background and experience that allows us to identify the specific needs of each client to match them with the most suitable international tax planning advice. Each structure is assessed to decide whether tax advice is required or not.
Our services in the field include:
- Tax consultancy
- International tax planning and structuring
- Advising on utilization of Double Taxation treaties
- Corporate tax, Personal tax and VAT compliance
Cyprus Investment Firms, Investment Funds, Floatation in ECM
The tax and regulatory synergies are now in place to attract not only the funds themselves but also fund managers and investors. With the entrance into the European Union as per 1 May 2004, Cyprus has become one of the most interesting countries from where to set up and operate Investment and Financial Services activities.
INTEGRITAS is a partner firm of a fully licensed firm and can assist clients with the registration, administration and management of Investment Funds (ICISs) such as:
- International Fixed Capital Company (IFCC)
- International Variable Capital Company (IVCC)
- International Unit Trust Scheme (IUTS)
- International Investment Limited Partnership (IILP)
Likewise, we can also assist with the set-up of a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIFs) including assistance with:
- the preparation and monitoring of the application for obtaining a CIF authorization
- the preparation of an organizational structure that will satisfy the Commission including the outsourcing of non-core functions
- the preparation of all necessary manuals
Moreover, again through our partner we can assist with the floatation of companies on the Emerging Companies Market as well as with the compliance during the post admission phase.
Greece Golden Visa & Cyprus Permanent Residency
INTEGRITAS is dedicated in delivering handcrafted solutions to people who aspire to invest in alternative residencies and with a particular focus on Greece Golden Visa & Cyprus Permanent Residency. Our guiding principle and philosophy are to uphold the highest tenets of professionalism while offering clients an unparalleled quality of a wide spectrum of relocation services revolving around clients’ objectives and needs, including:
- Pre-application investment advisory or assistance in relation to identification, selection, project development, due diligence and acquisition of properties (land or buildings) and other related areas
- Permanent Residency (Greece Golden Visa & Cyprus Permanent Residency) application assistance and advisory;
- Post-application approval services i.e. Real Estate management, Educational Consultancy, Private Investment and Wealth Management, Tax Consultancy, Business Set-Up and Support, Luxury Concierge Services and Professional Security services